The Chinese Ambassador to Kenya Mr. Wung Peng receiving a gift from Kenyatta University Acting Vice-Chancellor Prof. John Okumu. Mr. Peng visited the Kenyatta University Hospital and the new International Language and Culture Center building that was put up through a grant from the Chinese Government. Mr. Peng's visit was aimed at reviewing the good relations between KU and the Peoples Republic of China.
The Ministry of ICT has organized Ajira Digital training in the Kenyatta University, Nakuru Campus For 4 weeks from 20th May To 14th June 2019
Are you a Kenyan Citizen who:
- Is unemployed and would like to start working?
- Is employed and would like to make extra income?
- Did you know that online work is work?
Well, your dream can come true by working online.
Who to attend:
- Any Kenyan citizen aged between 18 - 35 years
- Come with laptop
- Must be ICT literate
- Come with a book and a pen
- Lunch will be provided